Broader Public Sector (BPS) Directives and Policies
- Executive Travel Expenses: April 1, 2015 – March 31, 2016
- Travel, Meal & Hospitality Policy
- Ministry of Ontario website: Broader Public Sector Accountability
Ontario Broader Public Sector (BPS) Supply Chain Code of Ethics
Our Agency follows this Code of Ethics:
- Personal Integrity and Professionalism — Individuals involved with Supply Chain Activities must act, and be seen to act, with integrity and professionalism. Honesty, care and due diligence must be integral to all Supply Chain Activities within and between BPS organizations, suppliers and other stakeholders. Respect must be demonstrated for each other and for the environment. Confidential information must be safeguarded. Participants must not engage in any activity that may create, or appear to create, a conflict of interest, such as accepting gifts or favours, providing preferential treatment, or publicly endorsing suppliers or products.
- Accountability and Transparency — Supply Chain Activities must be open and accountable. In particular, contracting and purchasing activities must be fair, transparent and conducted with a view to obtaining the best value for public money. All participants must ensure that public sector resources are used in a responsible, efficient and effective manner.
- Compliance and Continuous Improvement — Individuals involved with purchasing or other Supply Chain Activities must comply with this Code of Ethics and the laws of Canada and Ontario. Individuals should continuously work to improve supply chain policies and procedures, to improve their supply chain knowledge and skill levels, and to share leading practices.
- 2017-001 Request for Proposals, ShoreTel SIP Phone System (posted February 3, 2017, closes 12 PM (Noon), March 9, 2017)
- 2017-002 Request for Proposals, Polycom Realpresence Conferencing Solution (posted February 3, 2017, closes 12 PM (Noon), March 9, 2017)
- 2016-023 Request for Proposals, Interior Painting, Main Location (posted November 22, 2016, closed December 5, 2016)
- 2016-022 Request for Proposals, Upgrade lighting system (closed October 21, 2016 at 4pm)
- 2016-021 Request for Proposals for Emergency Lighting Replacement System (posted August 11, 2016, closed August 26, 2016 at 4 pm)
- 2016-017 Request for Proposals for Custodial Services HUB 33 (posted June 2, 2016, closed July 8, 2016)
- 2016-019 Request for Proposals Exchange Servers (posted July 19, 2016, closed July 29, 2016)
- 2016-019 Request for Proposals Exchange Servers (4) (posted July 27, 2016, closed August 12, 2016 at 4pm)
Your Legal Rights
Filing a Complaint
- Windsor-Essex Children’s Aid Society – Complaint Form
- Child and Family Services Review Board – www.sjto.gov.on.ca/cfsrb/